baby

Friday, August 7, 2009

So I haven't learned!!!...

but oh so cute anyway!


We went to the park after our date this morning to celebrate Isabella's five month birthday! LOL! Cheesy right, but it was such a nice day! Don't come across those too often in August here!!! I cannot believe she is five months already! She is just growing and growing! She is in her jumper, walker, swing, bouncer, stroller, car seat, and mommy's and daddy's arms all the time! She loves to be active! She is starting to teethe..so sad. Wish there was more I could do! She loves to go to the Shark Reef (Chris and I getin for free), so we go often! She is finally in the next size clothes and diapers! Yay me! A few more scraplings of hair are coming in! She still hasn't grown into those ears but that's okay! Chris and I love her so very much and are truly blessed to have her in our lives!


No comments: