baby

Thursday, June 25, 2009

Three Months and Growing

So I know that Isabella is now on her way to the four month mark...but I still wanted to get these up. I had to wait for the disc first, (I bought the rights to my pictures...gotta love that!!!!!!!!!) Anywho, it was an adventure as this was her first time in a studio. Pretty crazy but a lot of fun. We only got on shot of the first pose because she was just not having it! Looking at me like I was nuts! Tee hee hee! I held her, calmed her down and then all was well. We got some great pictures out of it! Then came the moment where I had to pick some! I wanted them all!!!! (Which I do have now on this disc!) We all know how expessive pictures in a studio can be! First, I had to decide which pose I wanted in my New Mom package. That was the original reason I went...I got a free package just for having a baby! That's how they get you! So after that decision and my brother buying a nice size package, we were on our way!

This one with a boa on I just think is so adorable!!! I love when she is on her tummy anyway but this pretty purple just makes the shot!



I hope you all enjoy these as I just love them!!!!!! She is so precious and I am so happy to get to see her grow every step of the way!







No comments: