baby

Friday, August 28, 2009

Yay pictures!




Love this distant one...gets ya thinking!



Love the color in this one!

Smiles!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!





Yummy tutu!


What are we doing?




So my good friend Mindy finshed up the Calico Basin pictures of Isabella and I am just in love! We had a blast and I am so excited to keep using her for all my special moments!! She will even be taking our sealing pictures in October down in San Diego...so worth the extra expense! http://www.sunbeanphotography.com Check out her site!! She is amazing! Use her if you need pictures!! You won't regret it! I just want her to capture every piece of my life!! Well at least Isabella's....don't ever like me in pics! Tee hee hee!

1 comment:

Lauren Call Green said...

Hi Shannon! I didn't know you had a blog until today!! I love all the pictures. You're little family's adorable :)