baby

Saturday, August 8, 2009

Baby Gear Galore!!!

So until I was a mom I never realized how many things there are out there to keep your kid busy but I also never noticed how many of those things have a timeline in the life of your little one and how many of them she never needed in the first place! With all that said, it is so cute to watch my first child, my beautiful baby girl, learn and play with everything she has. She recently received a walker from Nana and Papa and has had quite some adventures with it. First off, she has yet to be able to reach the floor in it even at the lowest setting and she has even managed to smash her head into the ball that has Cinderella's carriage in it. Nevertheless, she is still adorable in it. The fact that it is Disney princess doesn't hurt either!
She has also started to sit in her hook-on highchair with us at mealtimes. No, she doesn't eat anything yet, but it is nice to have her close and for her to feel part of the group. By the way, this highchair is amazing! At this rate I will never use one of the stand alone highchairs! I can take it anywhere with me and I just love having her so close to us!
She also received a "Johnny Jumper" from my good friend, Mykee that looks like tigger and loves it! She is able to stand up and dance/bounce all she wants!

Then the vibrating chair!! This things has been a blessing and a curse in this house! Let me explain why....First, if she is in the mood for it, she loves it, if she is not, she throws a fit. Once she is in there happy, she tries to get out because it is just something to do! (That's Isabella for you) Below you will find pictures of what happens when we don't strap her in. First time she did it she was on the floor. This time was supervised, don't worry, but we just had to figure out how she was doing it!

Gotta love kids!

No comments: