baby

Friday, August 7, 2009

Desert Oasis

So my friend Mindy introduced me to this amazing place in Red Rock Canyon called Calico Basin! Some of you might already know about it but I had never! Since I found out about this oasis in this crazy desert of ours, I cannot get away! I have been up there with Chris and Isabella many times, my youngest brother Anthony, and have even talked about it constantly! I just love it because it is so beautiful. Isabella and I had originally gone up with Mindy because she wanted to take pictures of Isabella.

How could I say no... I only have one so far but am so excited to see the rest! She is such an amazing photographer!

I love this picture of us two!


My brother also had tons of fun taking pitures of us...Totally a "celebrity" dad shot..even if it is Uncle Tony and just my bad picture taking...That's why I leave it up to my friends with talent! LOL!Many lizards, rabbits, road runners, etc up there!

Kooky Uncle Tony...my favorite is that they are making the same face!

No comments: