baby

Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Here she comes!

So today I had my very last doctor's appt! I am very proud to say that it truly will be!!! Tee hee hee! I found out that because of her size we will be going ahead with helping her get here by her due date, Sunday. I go in to be induced with cervidil on Friday night so we plan on her being here on Saturday. We are still not sure if she is going to end up fitting through my pelvis so we are going the lighter route. If she is not fitting after the help then my doc will go ahead and do a c-section on Saturday!!! I'm beyond excited to meet my little Isabella! Thank you all for your support and loving wishes! As soon as I'm home I promise to post pictures!!!

1 comment:

Melissa and Paul said...

I'm excited for you!!! I'm will pray everything goes well and that the 1st drug works on getting you little one out.
(Not to scare you, just to prepair-Just so you know, being induced SUCKS!!!!! especially if the they use pitocin (very evil drug))