baby

Monday, October 6, 2008

Whoa!!!

SO I was sitting around eating dinner tonight and felt this strange movement in my belly. I first said to myself..."No I can't be sick. I really need to go to work tomorrow!" But the movement was different. I realized after sitting still that it was a swooshing and rocking feeling instead of that nausea, bubbly feeling. It was Isabella!!!! I felt her for the first time today. Although, now that i look back on it, I might have been feeling her before and was just not aware of it!!! I am so excited!! Hopefully she will start kicking the junk out of me so it can be more interesting!! Tee hee hee!!

4 comments:

familyof4 said...

Just wait until she kicks you in the ribs! HAHA! I loved being pregnant.

Cecily said...

yeah!!!! that's the best!!!

Amber and David said...

Yay! How exciting! Girls are so much fun, I'm so excited for you! Glad I stumbled upon your blog!=)

Melissa and Paul said...

Congrats!! I'm glad i stumbled upon your blog!