baby

Tuesday, October 28, 2008

We're Back!!!

So....Disneyland was awesome!!!!! I mean, when is it not though! We had a blast being just the two of us. I have not been alone there with only one other person for a very long time so this trip was even more special to me. I usually have a horrible habit of turning it into a huge extravaganza all because of the Spring Break 2001 trip! Even with all the drama around me I still had a blast going with so many people because there was always something going on!
Chris and I did what is known as "Disneylanding." (Trust me, it is a real term.) We went on all the little rides you normally just pass up, saw all the shows you normally don't make the time to see, and took lots of fun pictures! We figured we would go now even with me pregnant because who in the world knows when we will be back! (Funny thing is, we already are planning Isabella's first trip next Christmas season!) The trip was even more fun because neither one of us had ever gone during the Halloweeen season!!! Hope you like the pics...promise to only post a few!





2 comments:

Amber and David said...

So fun!!! That trip in 2001 was a blast! That's one of those memories that we'll keep forever! (even with all the drama!=)

familyof4 said...

We're leaving tomorrow for Disneyland!! Glad you guys had a great time! I went when I was pregnant too! =)