baby

Sunday, January 25, 2009

First Baby Shower
















Last night was my first baby shower ever! It was a perfect end to a perfect day. It was just for the family, since we are so many. Having everyone there to celebrate such a wonderful thing was awesome! We all had a blast with great food, good music, and some amazing and very thoughtful gifts. My mother in-law made the cake, of course, and it was delicious as usual! We played all kinds of silly games like guessing how big around my belly was, not being able to say baby, seeing who ended up with a fake poopy diaper, and even waiting for our babies to be born (little fake baby in ice). Chris joined in for the food and presents. It was amazing to have him there. These next six weeks are going to be insane, between a doctor's appointment every week to classes, school and family coming in to town, and even another baby shower! Well, I'm sure I will be posting like crazy so keep an eye out!

No comments: