baby

Monday, November 24, 2008

Yay us!!

So we are beyond joyed this week!!! We have finally been blessed enough to schedule our first OB appointment. I know, I know....but those who know the struggles we have gone through these past few months can only imagine what a joy this is. I'm twenty five weeks along now and growing like crazy. She kicks me all day long and very, very hard! We will post new pictures very soon...promise. I need to grab a new pic of the belly and I hope to have lots to share come my appointment on the 3rd! Thank you all for all your love and support through this crazy time!

1 comment:

Cecily said...

I know she's cute but I could've shot the pics at home!!! That and the customer service is what makes me sooooo cranky. If i'm gonna get professional pics I want it to look like it!!